Easy to Prepare Barbecue Recipes
If you want a delicious, easy to prepare barbecue recipe, you can start with a steak. The cooking time depends on how thick your steak is and how much pink you want it. Choose from a variety of side dishes, including grilled brussels sprouts, pasta salad, green leaf salad and fresh herbs. You can also add vegetables such as grilled cucumber, tomato, and avocado to the bbq meal.
Grilled Pineapple Barbecue Chicken Recipe
You can try out this delicious chicken by marinating it in the ingredients before grilling it. The marinade should be applied to both the chicken and pineapple before cooking them on high heat. The chicken should be grilled until the pineapple is charred and the chicken should be done cooking when you see it is 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Before serving, drizzle with extra pineapple barbecue sauce and serve. This chicken recipe is sure to make your family and guests rave.
To make the pineapple barbecue sauce, first add the juices from one can of pineapple to a small skillet over medium heat. Stir the juice with barbecue sauce and then add the chicken thighs. Let the pineapples grill for a few minutes and then add the chicken thighs to the sauce. Serve with cauliflower rice. You can also serve it with other delicious meals. The sauce makes a great meal for the whole family!
For a tropical luau in your backyard, prepare this grilled pineapple barbecue chicken recipe. You’ll find that your guests will be delighted with the flavorful chicken and sweet pineapple. This dish will be the hit of your next barbecue or barbeque party. You can also serve it with grilled vegetables. Grilled pineapple barbecue chicken recipe comes in many variations. Just make sure you try it out. You’ll love it!
You can also grill a whole chicken at once and serve it with a simple side dish like rice. This chicken will be tender and juicy. It’s the ultimate summer chicken recipe! Serve it with rice or wraps! You’ll never go wrong with this delicious dish! This chicken is perfect for summer grilling! It’s the perfect combination of flavors that will make your dinner a special occasion. You and your guests will love it!
The grilling process for this recipe can take up to two hours. You can use a Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to cook the chicken. Once the chicken is marinated, you can put it on a skewer or serve it family-style. Add some pineapple slices on top for an extra touch of flavor. The chicken should be cooked through and tender. The pineapple will melt into the chicken, making the dish more delicious.
Grilled Pineapple Barbecue Chicken Step By Step
Grilled pineapple barbecue chicken is a delightful combination of sweet, tangy, and savory flavors. Here’s a delicious recipe for this tropical-inspired dish:
For the Grilled Pineapple Barbecue Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks or canned pineapple rings
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (use your favorite brand or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
1. Marinate the Chicken
In a bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Place the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish, and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag or cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, but marinating for a few hours or overnight will result in more flavorful chicken.
2. Preheat the Grill
Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, around 400-450°F (200-230°C). If you’re using charcoal, have your coals prepared and spread evenly.
3. Grill the Chicken
Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill it for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) and the chicken is no longer pink in the center. Baste the chicken with barbecue sauce during the last few minutes of grilling, brushing it on both sides until the sauce caramelizes and creates a flavorful crust.
4. Grill the Pineapple
While the chicken is grilling, add the fresh pineapple chunks or pineapple rings to the grill. Grill them for about 2-3 minutes on each side until they have grill marks and are caramelized.
5. Assemble the Dish
Once the chicken and pineapple are grilled to your liking, remove them from the grill.
- Serve each chicken breast with a slice of grilled pineapple on top.
- Drizzle extra barbecue sauce over the chicken and pineapple for more flavor.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.
Serve your grilled pineapple barbecue chicken with your favorite side dishes. It goes well with rice, coleslaw, grilled corn, or a simple green salad.
This recipe offers a delightful combination of smoky, sweet, and savory flavors that’s perfect for a summer barbecue. Enjoy your grilled pineapple barbecue chicken!
Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
If you like spicy food, you might want to try this grilled jalapeno poppers bbQ recipe. These tasty bites are filled with cream cheese and jalapenos. Using gloves, stuff the peppers with a combination of cream cheese and herbs. Place them on the grill for six to eight minutes, or until they’re tender. If you don’t have jalapenos on hand, you can substitute mini peppers with milder flavors.
The bacon can be chopped into small pieces, folded into the cream cheese mixture. Fill each jalapeno half with a small amount of the cheese mixture, mounding them slightly. Sprinkle the grilled jalapeno poppers with more bacon if you like, or garnish them with red pepper flakes and fresh cilantro. If you want to serve them as a party appetizer, this is a fun, delicious way to heat up a party.
You can make grilled jalapeno poppers in advance, so you can serve them as a tasty snack. They can be prepared up to two days ahead. Place them on a grill, or cook them in the oven. Alternatively, you can assemble the poppers and grill them the day before. Just be sure to keep an eye on them, and don’t overcook them, or you’ll end up with soft peppers.
Grilled jalapeno poppers can be prepared a day in advance and stored in the fridge or a cooler. To prepare the poppers ahead of time, simply slice them in half and place in an airtight container. Place them on the grill once the bacon and cheese are cooked. The poppers should then be baked for approximately ten to fifteen minutes until the cheese is melted and the peppers are soft.
After filling the jalapeno peppers, wrap them in bacon slices. Place them on the grill’s outer surface, where the high indirect heat is most intense. Then, grill them for 30 minutes or until the bacon and cheese mixture are soft. Then, use a toothpick to pierce the bacon. Serve hot! With your new barbecue bbq recipe, you’re sure to make a hit!
Grilled Jalapeno Poppers Step By Step
Grilled jalapeno poppers are a delicious and spicy appetizer that’s perfect for parties and barbecues. They’re typically stuffed with a creamy cheese mixture and wrapped in bacon, creating a mouthwatering combination of flavors. Here’s a simple recipe to make grilled jalapeno poppers:
- 12 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 12 slices of bacon
1. Prepare the Jalapenos
- Wear disposable gloves or be very careful when handling jalapenos, as the oils can irritate your skin and eyes. Slice each jalapeno in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes. This will help reduce the heat of the peppers.
2. Make the Filling
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated.
3. Stuff the Jalapeno Halves
- Spoon the cheese mixture into each jalapeno half, filling them generously.
4. Wrap in Bacon
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each jalapeno half, securing it with a toothpick.
5. Preheat the Grill
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, around 350-400°F (175-200°C).
6. Grill the Jalapeno Poppers
- Place the stuffed jalapeno poppers on the grill grates, either directly over the heat source or on the cooler side of a two-zone fire.
- Grill for about 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until the bacon is crispy, and the peppers are tender. The cooking time may vary based on the heat of your grill.
- Remove the grilled jalapeno poppers from the grill and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve your grilled jalapeno poppers as a spicy and cheesy appetizer. They are perfect for dipping in ranch dressing or a flavorful dipping sauce of your choice.
- Enjoy your delicious grilled jalapeno poppers, but be prepared for some heat! These are sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
Feel free to customize this recipe by adding extra ingredients like cooked crumbled sausage, minced garlic, or chopped cilantro to the cream cheese mixture for even more flavor. Adjust the number of jalapeno poppers to suit your needs, and be mindful of your guests’ heat tolerance when making them.
Grilled Carrots With A Honey Brown Sugar Glaze
If you like your food with a little char, try grilling some carrots with a honey brown sugar glaze. You’ll find that these carrots have the perfect balance of sweetness and color. You’ll love the simplicity of grilled carrots, and these are a great side dish for your grill! Slice them lengthwise, brush with a little honey brown sugar glaze, and grill until done!
For a vegan version, use an olive oil and butter instead of butter or margarine. To reduce the sweetness, you can also substitute cayenne, red pepper flakes, or fresh lemon juice. You can also add parsley, which has a nice earthy flavor. Make sure to peel and cut your carrots well before you start grilling them. They’ll need at least 15 minutes to cook.
You can also grill these carrots in your oven or microwave. Simply lay the carrots flat on a baking sheet and heat until tender. Be sure to monitor them closely to avoid burning! You can also serve these delicious carrots as a side dish for holidays, potlucks, or even every day dinner. If you’re not fond of honey, try substituting it for the brown sugar.
If you want a quick and easy way to prepare this dish, try purchasing packaged baby carrots. These will save you time and energy! You can also cook them whole and cut them in half if you’d prefer. To make the sauce, you’ll need to mix honey, brown sugar, and butter in equal parts. Stir often to prevent scorching! Then, transfer the cooked carrots to a serving dish.
When you grill carrots, you’ll want to make sure that they’re fully cooked before adding the glaze. Unlike traditional roasted carrots, this dish doesn’t require blanching. This means that the carrots become tender and juicy as they cook. Once you’ve grilled the carrots, be sure to let them cool before serving. If you’d like to eat them cold, store them in an airtight container. They’ll keep for about a week if you don’t use them right away.
Grilled Carrots With A Honey Brown Sugar Glaze Step By Step
Grilled carrots with a honey brown sugar glaze are a sweet and savory side dish that’s perfect for grilling season. The grilling process caramelizes the natural sugars in the carrots, and the honey brown sugar glaze adds a delightful sweetness. Here’s a simple recipe to make this delicious side dish:
- 1 pound of fresh carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Fresh parsley or cilantro for garnish (optional)
1. Prepare the Carrots
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, around 400-450°F (200-230°C).
- While the grill is heating, peel and trim the carrots, making sure they are of uniform size for even cooking. You can either leave them whole or cut them into long strips or halves for faster cooking.
2. Season the Carrots
- In a bowl, toss the carrots with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Ensure they are evenly coated.
3. Grill the Carrots
- Place the seasoned carrots on the preheated grill. Grill for about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until the carrots are tender and have grill marks. The exact grilling time will depend on the thickness of the carrots, so check for doneness with a fork.
4. Prepare the Glaze
- While the carrots are grilling, prepare the honey brown sugar glaze. In a small saucepan, combine the honey, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon (if using). Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved.
5. Glaze the Carrots
- In the last few minutes of grilling, brush the honey brown sugar glaze over the carrots. Continue to grill, turning occasionally and brushing on more glaze, for about 2-3 minutes, or until the carrots are nicely caramelized.
- Remove the grilled carrots from the grill and place them on a serving platter. You can garnish them with fresh parsley or cilantro if desired.
- Drizzle any remaining glaze over the carrots before serving.
- Serve your grilled carrots with honey brown sugar glaze as a delicious and sweet side dish. They pair wonderfully with grilled meats, chicken, or fish.
This dish combines the natural sweetness of the carrots with the rich flavors of the honey brown sugar glaze, making it a perfect addition to your outdoor grilling menu. Enjoy!
Grilled Pork Banh Mi
This grilled pork banh mi recipe can be prepared either indoors or outdoors. Ideally, you will use a grill pan or barbecue to prepare the meat. Once marinated, place the pork on the grill it on both sides until golden brown and tender. The meat should not be overcooked, so be sure to select thin cuts. Then, spread pate or mayonnaise on one side of the baguette. If you want to add pickled vegetables, peppers, and onions, you can do so too.
For a more authentic taste, add sliced carrots, cucumbers, and jalapenos to the sandwich. Afterward, spread the pork slices with hoisin sauce and sriracha. Make sure not to apply too much sauce, though, because the sweetness of the grilled pork will be overpowered by the sauce. Grilled pork banh mi is a classic Vietnamese dish that can be made at home.
To make this Vietnamese sandwich, prepare the ingredients ahead of time. The pickled carrots and cucumbers can be made ahead of time. Then, grill the pork slices until they are nicely browned and cooked through. If you’re not sure how to prepare these ingredients, you can watch this video to see how to make them. You can also find detailed directions in the recipe itself. So, if you want to make a delicious and healthy Vietnamese meal, try this grilled pork banh mi recipe.
Choose a fatty cut of pork for the sandwich. Tougher cuts should be thinly sliced. If you can’t slice the pork, ask your butcher to do it for you. Next, slice the pork to about a quarter-inch thickness. Finally, marinate it for at least four hours or up to 24 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle on some basil and cilantro. Enjoy! This sandwich will make you feel like a Vietnamese food connoisseur!
To make the sandwiches, prepare a pork loin. It should be cooked so that it is no longer pink in the center. Preheat a deep-fat fryer or a soup pot to 375 degrees. Add half of the pork and wait for one minute before adding the other half. While the pork is cooking, the baguettes should be toasted for about five minutes. Once done, slice the sandwich into quarter-inch slices and serve. Alternatively, you can also add cilantro and cucumber to your sandwiches and garnish with fresh herbs.
Grilled Pork Banh Mi Step By Step
Grilled pork banh mi is a delicious Vietnamese sandwich filled with grilled marinated pork, fresh vegetables, and flavorful condiments. The combination of grilled pork and fresh ingredients creates a delightful blend of flavors and textures. Here’s how to make a grilled pork banh mi:
For the Grilled Pork:
- 1 pound pork shoulder or pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemongrass, finely chopped (or lemongrass paste)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
For the Banh Mi:
- Baguette or French bread rolls
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2-3 carrots, julienned or thinly sliced
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Sliced red onion (optional)
- Sriracha or chili sauce (optional)
- Maggi seasoning sauce or soy sauce (optional)
1. Marinate the Pork
- In a bowl, combine the minced garlic, lemongrass, fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and vegetable oil. Add the thinly sliced pork to the marinade, making sure it’s well-coated. Allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes or longer in the refrigerator for more flavor.
2. Preheat the Grill
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, around 400-450°F (200-230°C). If using charcoal, prepare the coals.
3. Grill the Pork
- Thread the marinated pork slices onto skewers for easier grilling. Grill the pork for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until it’s cooked through and has a nice char. Baste the pork with any leftover marinade while grilling for extra flavor.
4. Prepare the Banh Mi Ingredients
- While the pork is grilling, prepare the other banh mi ingredients: slice the cucumber, julienne or thinly slice the carrots, thinly slice the jalapeño peppers, and gather the fresh herbs (cilantro, mint, and basil).
5. Assemble the Banh Mi
- Slice the baguette or French bread rolls in half lengthwise.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of the bread and sriracha or chili sauce on the other side, if desired.
- Layer the grilled pork slices on the bottom half of the bread.
- Add the sliced cucumber, julienned carrots, jalapeño peppers, fresh herbs, and sliced red onion (if using).
- Drizzle a little Maggi seasoning sauce or soy sauce for extra flavor, if desired.
- Close the sandwich with the top half of the bread.
- Cut the banh mi into individual servings and serve immediately.
Grilled pork banh mi is a wonderful fusion of flavors, combining the smoky and savory grilled pork with the fresh and crisp vegetables, herbs, and condiments. Enjoy this iconic Vietnamese sandwich as a satisfying and delicious meal.
Did you miss our previous article…